With a view to protecting your personal data that has been entrusted to us and the fact that from 25 May 2018, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”) have applied, we kindly inform you that we have adapted the rules for processing personal data to the new provisions for personal data protection.
- Personal Data Controller
Acciona Nieruchomości sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Lwowska 19, 00-660 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs administered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the Registry, under KRS No: 0000024958, NIP (Tax ID No): 5251661440, REGON (Statistical ID No): 012633658, acts as a data controller and so does each of the following companies:
- Acciona Nieruchomości Wilanów sp. z. o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Lwowska 19, 00-660 Warsaw,
- Acciona Nieruchomości Żoliborz sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Lwowska 19, 00-660 Warsaw,
- Towarowa Park sp. z. o.o. its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Lwowska 19, 00-660 Warsaw.
All these companies use a shared CRM database and have common data processing purposes.
- Security of personal data being processed
- Controllers have the same obligations and rights with respect to personal data being processed.
- Controllers provide sufficient guarantees that appropriate technical and organizational measures will be implemented so that data processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and protects the rights of data subjects.
- Each Controller is jointly and severally liable for any data processing breach.
- Trusted Partners
Microsoft, Atos, SAP, Google, Facebook
- Contact details
Data Controller can be contacted through jointly appointed Data Protection Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: ul. Lwowska 19, 00-660 Warsaw.
- Purpose and legal basis for personal data processing
The processing of personal data is possible if the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR):
- Data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). Actions include: establishing and maintaining contacts, answering questions regarding products and/or services, identifying customer preferences, putting forward proposals, performing agreements and/or services. Your personal data will be processed for this purpose until you withdraw your consent to tits processing and/or until a proposal is put forward.
- Data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). Actions include: marketing and promoting products and/or services, providing information on events, sales procedure, handling the reported product changes. Your personal data will be processed for this purpose until a reservation and development contract is executed.
- Data processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another individual (Article 6 (1) (d) of the GDPR). Actions include: after-sales handling of contracts, handling the complaint procedure and repairing defects in products and services. Your personal data will be processed for this purpose until obligations arising from the contract expire.
- Data processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR). Actions include: providing financial and accounting services and archiving documents regarding products or services. Your personal data will be processed for this purpose until legal obligations to store data expire.
- Personal data disclosure
Your personal data may be disclosed to individuals or corporates, public authorities, agencies or another bodies (recipients).
- Recipients of personal data
Recipients of your personal data may include: notary offices, tax advisers, your bank, a bank depositary, property managers, architects, designers and subcontractors (to design changes, repair defects), state administration bodies (court bailiffs, courts and organizational units of the prosecutor’s office, architectural and building administration authorities and building supervision authorities), the Polish Postal Service (Poczta Polska) and other postal operators or courier companies.
- Transmission of personal data for processing
Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on the basis of an agreement with the Personal Data Controller and only in accordance with its instructions, including: KD4IT-Krzysztof Dąbkowski, BSDterminal Maciej Kowalczyk-Tepfer, Iron Mountain Incorporated, Rhenus Data Office Polska.
- Rights related to personal data processing
- Right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR).
- Right to rectify or supplement inaccurate personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR).
- Right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR). If the processing of personal data covered by the request is necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims (Article 17 (3) (d) of the GDPR), the Controller will not be obliged to erase such personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing (Article 18 of the GDPR).
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR). The Controller is obliged to exercise the right to data portability only if it processes personal data on the basis of a consent or a contract with the data subject and only if the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR).
Entities that belong to the Acciona Nieruchomości Capital Group and entities cooperating with Acciona Nieruchomości store information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user’s end device (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and have access to such information.
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, stored on the user’s end device. Cookies usually contain domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and their unique number.
Cookie files are not used to identify the user. The website may place a cookie file in the browser if the browser allows it.
Comprehensive information about cookie file handling options and methods is available in the settings of such web browsers as: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera.
- Personal data security
To ensure the right level of personal data security, the Controller, in accordance with Article 32 (1) of the GDPR, has implemented the following technical and organizational security measures:
- wardrobes in lockable rooms,
- access to rooms available only to the Controller and authorized individuals,
- security software,
- computer password protection,
- confidentiality clause in electronic correspondence,
- anti-virus system,
- intrusion detection system.
- Personal data will not be processed based on automated decisions; furthermore, personal data will not be profiled.